MINI's Mixtape

Sunday, August 30, 2009

WEEKENDWRAPUP!

my head was in the clouds this weekend.
nothing much happened...
i went to the mall looking like a bum.
cause i thought we were just going to my aunt's house.
guess not.
oh, and of course, i saw a bunch of people i knew!
naturally.
hahaha!
got invited to my first slumber party in YEEEARS.
can't wait.
i believe it's next weekend.
i haven't hung out with friends in about a year or two.
sad i know, haha.
let's see...i told you guys about falling in love with the two pairs of shoes...
and on friday my boyfriend's team won against several odds.
yay!
get to see my lovely boy play for the first time this season
@ his first home game.
and it's with a top ranked school.
they're probably thinking, "gulp!"
but i have faith!
oh, and i got glass stuck in my foot on friday as well.
i'm okay now of course.
it's all good.
then my mind's been racing.
like CRAZY!
like this:
" i miss Jules (my boyfriend) this weekend, it's so chilly out we could do something cozy i wonder when we'll get to do our apple pie-baking and scary movie/video game home date? it'll be so fun and the whether ugh chilly and sucky that means fried apples, apple cider, hot cocoa yummy! it'll be a fun autum geez i need some moolah to get everything i wanna obtain in life i wonder if i'll ever get that tattoo or a simple rook piercing? that would be lovely i need to get my blog going too need more followers! but how? and i'm missing my boyfriend again-need to go to his homegames and have breakfast @ original house of pancakes food food food food food food yummy! i want to cook now and play guitar hero but no one will play with me! oh a slumber party, hope i have fun i'm hyped...."
so yeah, along the lines of that ALLLLL weekend!
haha.
okay, i'm done.
one more video and i'm gone.
and now monday's approaching.
ta da!

No comments:

Post a Comment