MINI's Mixtape

Friday, August 14, 2009

FINALLY


*whew*
first three days of senior year are over!
i had a rough time not being on blogger!
*sniff sniff*
but i managed by writing out TONS more post ideas
for my blog.
i'm thinking about adding a music-player too,
so we'll see how that works out.
but anywho, after many class changes
and just as many brain farts when it came to trying to remember
how to get around school...
i have the PERFECT schedule!
it's REALLY weird though...
i'm SOO used to honor classes
cause i've been taking them since 6th grade.
but now, not only are all of my classes WONDERFUL...
...but my lunch period's wonderful,
my classmates are cool,
my locker's in the perfect location for ALL of my classes,
i have SO much free time during passing periods
due to all my classes being on literally only one half of the school...
i felt so weird-like something was missing...
...to the max, haha!
but yeah, everything's perfect (SOOO weird to say that!).
and i saw several people w/new tats and piercings for the year!
ugh, oh boy was i jealous!!
can't WAIT until my day comes!
meanwhile, i'm having fun w/my classes.
they're all electives except economics and english AP/IB Lit.&Comp.
so i have:
photoshop (LOVE it, especially the fact that it DIDN'T cost $800 like photoshop usually can!),
beginning jewelry (we will be making jewelry-cool!),
orchestra-SUPER small class this year! love it though
Japanese-sweetest teacher EVER, haha her happiness is SO contagious!
some "emo" girl said to her friend, "i'm happy...you can't help but to be happy in her class!"
i'm just UBER pissed that mom wouldn't let me take it ASAP,
because i'm really loving that class
cause i love that culture.
i'm definitely continuing after highschool...
umm, let's see:
study hall w/my freshman English X techer and cool kids
awesom lunch as said before...
i think that's it.
but school is soooo easy and fun now!
i know, that should be unlawful,
school should be depressing...
but it's actually amazing in my edge of the woods!
don't hear that everyday, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment