MINI's Mixtape

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Yay! I Might be Getting a Bod Mod Afterall!

i have permission to get a tattoo!
my mom seems MUCH cooler with it than
another piercing
(gonna have to work on that later).

i know, you're probably saying, "why doesn't she just sneak and get it done??

...or do the piercing herself?"

well, because one, i COULD NOT pierce myself knowing when the pain will come

two, i like me my sanitary studio with its minimal pain luxuries.

and three, i don't have a car to sneak up there in and NO sense of direction

sooo....yeeeah...haha!

anywho, my mom was cool w/a tattoo and said a-okay for one

she said on my foot, were thinking of places (aka-body parts) now!

and i think i know what i'm gonna get, i'm not sure. i gave my mom a head's up on the fact that it's more expensive and permanent (duh) than a piercing, but she said okay, sooo...

cool, gotta think (again) long term on this and my future so...

here goes nothing! i'm toooo hyped though!


4 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! I am hoping to get my tattoo soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll cross my fingers! Because I LOVE your tattoo idea and the fact that you wanna do it with all of your sisters!

    that's soo cute!

    thanks for the comment!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hoping to get mine also! -crosses fingers hardcore like- hope yours will come out wonderful!

    (oh an yes u should blog about all the movies u want to see i so wanna see that movie ponyo)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the hope! i'll need it cause i don't know when that wonderful day will come cause i'm broke.
    =[

    haha and i will put my movies list in cause there's SOO many movies i wanna see this August that it's CRAZY!!
    i'll do it ASAP!
    thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete