MINI's Mixtape

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Back on Track #1-Praying Mantis




i named him Casio,
due to his constant attacks to my camera he attempted
wheneve i flashed the camera in his face, hahaha!
isn't he tiny and cute?!
watching him hop onto my CASIO camera
(hence his name)
and seeing him follow my grandpa's bright orange shirt with his head!
get this:
he wouldn't get in the grass,
so i set him down into a bush
and the next day he was there!
and even the FOLLOWING night,
eating a fruit fly on the porch.
it was a fufilling moment
...moments, haha!
i just LOVE praying mantises!
LOVE!
ahhh...

2 comments:

  1. cute casio.. :) followed you.. it's very unique to have that kind of pet in ur house.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for following! and i didn't keep casio because i wasn't quite sure how to care for such a small praying manits! I mean, catching fruit flies?! haha, I have kept two or three bigger ones in the past though!
    =]

    ReplyDelete