MINI's Mixtape

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Turning a New Leaf


yay over 90 posts!
thanks everyone who follows and reads!
i'm thinking about making some changes with my blog though...

like, my writing style.
i want it to be intriguing,
and it's not.
well, in my eyes it's not.

so i say it's time for a little leaf-turning.
time to change ny writing style and everything.
i'm even gonna be a beast and try to make a kickass banner!
woot woot!
wish me luck on this blog project!
...aaand on getting up tomorrow for school.
*yikes*
self note: STILL need to write about work, falafels, and puppies...
okay, i'm about to grab some milk and a chunky dark chocolate and pecan cookie.
then hittin' the sack.
toodles all.
give me feedback whether or not my writing seems different.
better or worse.
thanks,
night!





No comments:

Post a Comment