MINI's Mixtape

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thanks Y!A, for the Bittersweet Egg in My Face!


yahooanswers
is like a life line for me.
period.
hahaha, no lie!


that's seriously where i find most of my recipes,
reviews...anything just about.
my boyfriend can predict when i'm about to mention it.


that's how dependent i am on it, haha!

well, i used it for an exciting purpose early this morning...
i got into the lookbook community!


all i did was type in, "recent invite code lookbook.nu"
and someone gave it out for the world to see...
so i took it and rand with it.


used it,
and got, "congratulations! you're in the lookbook community!"
i got SO excited!


typing MY OWN "about me"
and MY OWN title for fututre pictures...
...made my heart flutter
*sniff sniff*


now mind you...
this is where the bittersweet pasrt comes into play...
i am SO excited to even have the opprotunity to post on there.
(and have an easier access to hyping things and favoriting
without it feeling like i'm on the outside looking in)
but i just googled, "lookbook.nu"
and just looking @ those pictures gave me literal chills.
i am not that good.
i am an ameture.
i am aware of this-
and the fact that i have B-I-G shoes to fill.
...this scares me.
i mean, i like getting inspired...
and taking pictures
and editing them (thankyouphotoshopclass!).
it's just that i think they'll stand out like a sore neon thumb.
soooo...
i'm keeping my account on the DL.
cause i have plenty of good finds i'd love to share!
...just not right now.
not too confident
to be standing with the big kids
on that site.
i am grateful for it though.
i'll just stick with my blog for now until those photos are ready, okay?
coolbeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment