MINI's Mixtape

Friday, July 24, 2009

Back! Review: Benefit's High Beam


soooo...
about Benefit's High Beam...
it's GREAT!
i wasn't really seeing the big deal @ first.
(it is my mom's afterall...)
so i asked to borrow some for the day,
and mixed it w/my foundation
[Neutrogena SkinClearing oil-free makeup]
and not only did it give me subtle shimmer
that made my face look dewey...
but it also evened-out the
"ashy-ness"
of my foundation!
i really liked my Neutrogena foundation
(name above)
and it was reeeeally close to my shade...
the only problem was that it didn't have those golden undertones
like my skin has.
so it looked a tad ashy.
then i added the High Beam...
and viola!
it matches my skin now-
AND inhances it!
go out to sephora and try it out!
you can always take it back if you don't like it...
which i'd doubt you'd do!
haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment