MINI's Mixtape

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

5 Things

i haven't done a, "5 Things" in a looong while!
here are a few more things to get to know me better:


  1. i looove buttered pasta-cooked angelhair with butter and that popcorn butter i mentioned was heaven many posts back
  2. the elderly tug @ my heartstrings
  3. i love the smell of fresh soap (like original dove or leaver 2000)
  4. i keep recipes everywhere to someday try
  5. i cannot go without lip product-i CANNOT-NOT-STAND when my lips are chapped! P-E-R-I-O-D.

i've gotta act fast for now.

my mind's bursting with blog topics!

2 comments:

  1. These were fun to read! I totally agree with point #5. I myself just HAVE to have a lipgloss with me at all times... I don't care much about forgetting to put eye makeups on, but LIPGLOSS, yess... a must! :)

    Farrah
    Stylecrumbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry it took me son long to respond!
    but YES! that's understandable!

    once, I forgot my lipgloss @ home and i was @ school for HOURS w/o it...
    i called my dad and he came to my class to drop some off.

    her said he found some in his truck.
    and it was melted.
    i did not care.
    my-lips-were-BURNING AND IN NEED!!!
    i was like, "GIVE IT TOO ME!!"
    then said, "ahhh..." as it made contact with my lips, haha!

    glad I'm not alone!
    =]

    and thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete