MINI's Mixtape

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ohmigosh! I LOVE the Blogs I Follow!

i was planning on taking a nap before work,
but we've just got home not too long ago.
no nap for me...
oh well.

i've just had this rush of things to write about!
rush i tell you!
when getting on blogger,
i usually check out the newest updates of my favorite blogs.
so that's what i did as soon as i got home...
and i see this beautiful owl necklace
as a thumbnail picture from emma's lovely blog:
i-almost-passed-out...
i-love-owls.
very. much.
and she's giving out this golden owl necklace/clock!
...do you have any clue how hard it is to find owl jewelry?!
...i have to make a fricken owl necklace in jewelry!
i like my owl piece i'm making,
but emma's giveaway runs laps around my pityful thing.
what is a better time than now to write about emma and how much i love her blog??
i promise this isn't a suck-up scandal.
but i was planning on writing about all the bloggers' posts i just
cannot wait to read!
so i'll start on emma's now,
since she's made my heart skip a beat! haha!
her posts really did catch my eyes,
she became an inspiration for me
with photos,
her amazing writing style (jealous!),
hence my new leaf-turning...
and her thrift finds!
makes me wanna hunt in thrift shops
once i have moolah in my pokemon wallet.
her blogs are amazing though.
despite her giveaway.
if i comment on about five of your posts
on my first visit to your blog,
then you have won my heart.

1 comment:

  1. aww thank you! i'm very glad you like my blog! haha it makes me smile :D have a great week! :P x

    ReplyDelete