MINI's Mixtape

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I Think I Can Relate to Mr. Krabs Now

oh how i need money in my pocket.
i'm gonna have to start job searching again...
*sigh*
as long as i have SOME money in my pocket @ times!
if i had a job, @ least sooner or later i could:
save up bit by bit for a laptop,
buy food @ Paradise (or other craveable places),
get my rook/tragus/snug pierced @ least eventually,
a tattoo eventually,
have money period,
get my boots out of layway,
buy food to experiment my cooking skills on,
get Blizzards more often,
go grab those ankle boots and sunglasses @ Target,
...oh gee....just SO much i could do if i had moolah.
*siiiiiiiigh*
sooooo depressing.
=[

4 comments:

  1. I soooo get you on that. I need money too. Money to start my clothing line...Money to make more things...Money to get my tat.....Money to get rollerblades.....Money to pay up my loans so my parents dont worry.....Money to buy healthy stuff
    ugh I wish the world ran on something else besides money lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The world running on something other than money would be AWESOME!
    i know money doen't bring happiness, and i can agree w/that...
    BUT it sure does make life a whole lot easier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so true! on a note i do like a guy that speaks french(he's haitan lol) so thats the only check on my summer list

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol you go girl! get those accomplishment one @ a time! No matter how small!

    ReplyDelete