MINI's Mixtape

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Julie and Julia is My Life Model

i have just gotten home from seeing, "Julie and Julia".
and i must say it was humbling and colorful-
both literally and figuratively.
...made me hungry too, hahaha!
but everything about that movie was timeless.
EVERYTHING inspired me about that movie.
the way Julie and Julia dressed, their living abodes...
everything to me about that movie was precious.
not only that, but it had everything i could possibly love crammed into it.
blogging
food
cooking
humble living
creative writing
colors...
oh luscious love.
it makes you really think.
it was funny though because i love food and cooking,
and when they'd whip out cheese and bread,
i'd tell my boyfriend, "that brie and baguette!"
or the lobster bit, i told him, "watch, the lobsters are gonna 'scream' when they're put into the boiling water."
and he was stupified about how i knew all of this.
i was just like, "it's thanks to nutrition and my love of food." haha.
it was lovely though.
very funny, thought-provoking, and just plain lovely.
i'm definitely inspired.
haha, guess it was a calling-a sign of sorts.
for this film to come out on my birthday!
i wasted no time adding this movie in to my favorite movie vault.
it REALLY deserves that spot.
oh! also, it was too late and i'm broke anyway (WHY I NEED MONEY)
to buy food to start cooking after seeing, "Julie and Julia".
so i googled pictures and information instead, haha.
i found Julie P.'s blog while on my search too:
quite exciting and gives me yet another blog to read!
until then, i'll ogle @ some more pictures of my favorite-looking food from the movie
that i just can't seem to get out of my head:
the fried bruschetta and tomato!
i bet it was loaded with butter if she ever made it after her project!
hahaha.
yummy!


and only as Julia Child and her follower can say:
Bon Appetit.

2 comments:

  1. That is the best movie about cooking and blogging and living ever! I love it!
    Bonjour! there were so many parts i loved

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto!

    it was SOO amazing!
    it makes me want to become an actress because seeing someone get so into character and taking you into a different world makes me want to act SO bad.

    except i suck @ talking in front of people! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete