MINI's Mixtape

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Oooh Sweetness...


oh-my-goodness...
this blizzard @ Dairy Queen's is
AMAZING!!
i LOVED it!
i tried it yesterday and it was wonderful.
thin mints are my favorite girl scout cookie.
and i've loved blizzard ever since i tasted one a few months ago...
so this was like, "BAM IN YO FACE!"
lovely!
i even dedicated this mint-colored font
to the thin mint blizzard.
oh dang...i'd LOVE another one right now...
i put the remaing bits of my blizzard from yesterday in the freezer
and woke up today to find that the ice cream wasn't creamy anymore
it was icey and flaky
bleh.
made me sad.
but i will continue to endulge myself in more blizzards to come!
ESPECIALLY since the DQ i go to gives you a reciept w/a $1 off your next blizzard!
mwhahahahahahaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment