MINI's Mixtape

Sunday, August 16, 2009

TOYS: Furby

i don't know how many people would deny it...
furbys were some creeper toys.
i had the all-white furby
loved it!
...until one day i slid it down the stairs
and it said, "ouch!"
...it NEVER had said, "ouch!" before...
i was on some, "I Love the 90s" group on facebook
and me and some people got ta talkin' about the furby's...odd ways.
someone even said they were just creeped out by it,
so they took it outside w/a lighter so they could burn it.
right when they held up the lighter to their furby,
he opened his eyes and said, "i love you. will you be my friend?"
that person dropped it and RAN!
hahahaahahahaa!
anyone else have a freaky furby story??
ah! furbies!

2 comments:

  1. Well i don't have a creepy furby story lol after reading this it confirmed my suspensions about furbies, I never will get one never. As far as 90's toys go I had a slinky,bop it, skip it, and i really wanted a sock em bopper lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i've heard stories! and yeah! my cousin had sock em boppers! i loved them! and i got sooo good with the original bop it!

    i've got to reccently write about a toy!
    ah, just remembered that!

    ReplyDelete