MINI's Mixtape

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Accidental Accomplishments!










ugh!
i hate when i accidentally draw something good, haha!
like, if it's an assignment, i keep messing up...
...but if i'm doodling on the side of my math homework,
i'll draw something amazing!
...it just ends up on the wrong sheet of paper!
i was in the middle of reading my summer reading book,
and was curious if i could even draw less manga-looking people.
the only time i have been able to was when i drew my self portait,
but i had a picture to go off of.
this was just to see how all the elements of the human face
that i've taught myself how to draw would look
together on a face.
but sometimes, even then, i mess up the hair or the facial structure.
but i didn't on my notebook doodle!
i was planning on doing a picture like the one i drew above
on my planner collage,
but i'm still gonna use it on there.
i really love it though.
sometimes accidents can work out just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment