MINI's Mixtape

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Addition: Trapped in My Closet











i decided to make a weekly, "item of the week" type post. and i'd display things i find in my closet or on/in my shelves. this week, i'm show-casing: my feather headband!
i bought it @ Target in the clearance rack; $7 i'm pretty sure. once i get my hair down, i can't wait to wear it! i wanted a feather headband that reminded me an owl (since i love all things owl) and was a bit more subtle than the HUGE feather handbands...
i personally really love it though! i'm surprised i haven't seen anyone that i can remember @ school with a feather headband on before....and my school has 3,400 kids in it!
so you're always seeing something of yours on someone else.
but i really love it though, glad it's mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment