MINI's Mixtape

Monday, July 27, 2009

Busy, Busy, Bus-Oooh the Colors....

as i sit here and drink my Maxwell French Roast (the type of roast for me, that gave me my ephihany to why people drink two or more cups of coffee a day) and wish for a Long doughnut, i realize that i have a lot running through my mind- A LOT.

i woke up from this weird dream i had (will explain in a later post). and then soon after that, i kept coming up w/new ideal additions to my blog (have filled up a whole sheet of paper w/ideas). also, i've been thinking of another very minor dilemma i was having...



...how and where to start w/my collage for my planner, haha!


i drew a picture yesterday-one of those i wanna doodle for the heck of it drawings-and i think i'll color it in as best i can and put it in my collage. then i decided i wanted to draw a jones soda bottle on my collage...which got my mind racing AGAIN about how much i love jones soda (ooh! another blog topic!) hold on...


*writes down*


then how i haven't done a set on polyvore.com in a minute dispite my love for putting outfits together...how the simple things in life make me soo happy like:




  • my blue lava lamp that i watch before going to bed


  • jones soda Valentines kit (this was a jones soda after-thought)


  • having a little bamboo plant to care for

things like that makes me happy...and the sky was white today...there were clouds out but the sky blue sky was...white!

so much to think about!



No comments:

Post a Comment