MINI's Mixtape

Friday, July 31, 2009

[Another Love @ First Sight]: Animal Cloud Converse!!

sure,
i believe in love @ first sight
when it comes to spying things you reeeeally love
and as soon as you lay eyes on it,
your mind wonders rarely on anything else!

like these animal cloud converse...i saw them in a magazine and DIED.

i know i probably stared @ that page for...5 minutes?

ilovethemilovethemilovethemilovethem!

i MUST have them!

they're sooo cute && creative!!

ahhhhh!

possible birthday gift??

hmm.


3 comments:

  1. Hey I love your blogs.I have those chucks in red, brown, and green omg, I need to have that blue one, did you get them?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much!
    hearing that makes my heart skip a beat, haha!
    i've been busy but I'll get back to bloggin when i can-love to spill my heart out!

    i want some bubble gum pink, black and i NEED those cloud ones like i need air!
    =]

    i'm really glad you like my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so no i don't have them...yet!
    haha!

    i sure will post when i get them though!

    ReplyDelete