MINI's Mixtape

Friday, July 31, 2009

Silent Hill 3!!! *Faints*

sooo, i forgot how me and my boyfriend got on the topic of Silent Hill 3 while IMing last night, but we did. it's always been a game that i was curious about-depsite my fear of playing horror games! i mean, i even read a whole Silent Hill 3 booklet guide in a gamer magazine once-front to back-and had the jell-o bones once i was finished reading...and that was just a BOOKLET GUIDE!!
so, i'll go ahead and go for the gusto, haha! i AM curious about it, and i'll @ LEAST watch my boyfriend play it, ha.
i don't know though, once we get our hands on it i might freak. especially if I'M the one in control of the little virtua-person! i think that's what scares me most when it comes to playing scary games...i'm in control. so i think of that character i'm controling as myself...which doen't help matter in the least! hahaha! we'll see though.
years ago, i bought a Tomb Raider game, and while walking outside a ruin, the music changed-NOT a good sign. so i spazzed a little...i slowly edged forward...
then out of NOWHERE, on
e of those possesed dogs as tall as me on all fours, with GLOWING red eyes started snapping @ me!
i screamed, slammed my hand down onto the keyboard of my lap top (@ an attempt to shut it off), and closed the screen as fast as i could. i'm pretty sure in my frantic "escape" i wasn't susccessful!
but hey, if we can rent it, it's worth a shot!
i've been watching Silent Hill 3 youtube videos and googling it on and off to get prepared.
get hyped for demonized nurses!!










wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment